Saturday, February 6, 2010

Superbowl Sunday


Just to give you all a heads up on the two teams that will be battling it out on Sunday. It's the New Orleans Saints vs. the Indianapolis Colts. I'm going with the Colts since my team (the Oakland Raiders) didn't do very well during the regular season. Even the Dallas Cowboys and the Green Bay Packers are out. These are my fall back teams. It's going to be hard to cheer for another team but you just can't watch the big game without rooting for one side or the other.

Anyway, I'm sure the game will be great, and if not, the halftime show is always interesting and yes, even the commercials can be hilarious. At $100,000 per SECOND they had better be!

So if you have never watched an NFL football game why not try it this Sunday. It's a good excuse to eat lots of chips and dip. And oh yeah, that's what I will be doing. Ok, maybe I might put out a few carrot sticks to nibble on, too (only if there is chip dip left over!). The Witch is bad, very bad.

Happy Superbowl Sunday, everyone.

3 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

The snacks would be the best part for me!! As much as my sister and my Dad are sports fans, they have never gotten into football, not even CFL.

Enjoy!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I really wanted to see Dallas and the Colts in the Superbowl; I think it would have been a great game!! Tonight, I don't know who I'm going to cheer for, I think I'm going to root for New Orleans...Enjoy your "munchies" during the game--They are a must have for the Superbowl!!:-)

(My team is the Redskins...Don't ask me why, there wasn't much to love about them this year!)

The Witch said...

Okay, the Saints won. Great job by them and a great comeback, too. I'll bet they're celebrating in style on Bourbon Street right now.