Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hot pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday we had a fund-raiser at work for breast cancer research which turned out to be a huge success. You had to wear pink and then pay $2.00 to have your name entered in a draw for some cool prizes. Now here is the best part, I work with about 90% men and the rest is administration staff, who I don't see very often. When I came to work in the afternoon I was greeted by a wave of pink everywhere. The men looked great in pink.

I was so pleased that they all came through for such a great cause. I wish I could publish a picture but that might be more then my life is worth(just kidding)! I work with a great bunch of guys.

We also had a great 3rd quarter so our president wanted to thank everyone.Free pizza,pop and cake. Work just doesn't get any better than this, I'm one lucky girl.

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

I love free food at work!!

That's great that all those men participated like that... sounds like fun :-)