Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Clothes. Thanks, Granny New Year!



Here's just a short post to show off my new clothes.

I went to Sears and found quite a few bargains and clothes that really do look nice on me. Everything mixes and matches well, too. I was so pleased and I still have a few dollars left from Granny New Year, so next time I'm out I would like to find a nice top and sweater set and some comfortably shoes. I'll probably be able to find a jacket to go with all my pants at the Village along with a few more blouses. Plus, I received lots of gift certificates from the Village for Christmas so I won't have to spend any money out of pocket. Sweet deal for me.

The weather has been whacky, lately. One day we are BBQing on the deck (I know, I know, but the old thing is still out there) with the grass all green and temperatures way above zero and the next day we are getting buried with snow, then rain, lots of rain.

Today will just be the regular Sunday routine - cooking, cleaning, laundry ,baking and maybe some meal planning. That will keep me busy enough but then I haven't done much while being off. I'm back to work tomorrow after having had such a wonderful break, so I guess I'd better try and get my MoJo on. It's going to be forever until my next holiday, that is as long as I don't get snowed in.

p.s. I've got the baking done already. Here's a picture of them before I go.

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Sooo glad you went out and treated yourself! You got some great deals!!

The muffins look really good :-)

Gill - That British Woman said...

I was in Sears on Saturday but it was much too chaotic, could do with some new clothes myself.

Gill