Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Rocks!!!!!!!

I have been off work since Wednesday afternoon and I spent the time planning away for Halloween (did I mention that it's my very favorite of all days?). Hubby had Thursday and Friday off so he started gutting the pumpkins early, and then Friday our creative sides took over. Don't worry, we will post lots of our pumpkin pictures for all the world to see. We have been doing this for over 30 years so I guess you can say we are well experienced in this field. Any potential job openings out there for me, as I might need it soon. Work is trying very hard to push me out the door. I would say its pay back time for being off the 4 months on sick leave. But for now lets not even think of that piece of s--- place cause it's Halloween and Halloween weekend. Yes, Halloween lasts a few days at this house. I dressed up as a WITCH, of course, and had a blast even though we only had 8 kiddies come begging. Saturday, we had friends over for drinks and snacks, which allowed me to use all my Halloween bowls and decorations to the max for a great looking table setting. Everyone really liked our carved pumpkins and lots of pictures were taken. Hubby does some amazing pumpkin carving which I'm sure you will all agree. It was a great weekend and my pumpkins right now are still on the front steps in the snow!!! We had snow this morning and then some hail and then more snow. I'm not impressed with the change in the weather. Hubby is watching the last formula 1 race of the season and I'm just hoping the damn satellite doesn't crap out on him.

No comments: