Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is Coming

Yes it has been awhile since I've blogged at all. Where does the time go? I've been busy doing my annual Christmas baking to be sent to all my loved ones in a far away land (okay… Toronto). Again, I have seemed to have taken on more than I can manage at this busy time but I do it ever year so I guess I will stop complaining and suck it up. I have baked gingerbread cookies, orange raisin cookies dipped in white chocolate, shortbread dipped in dark chocolate and crushed almonds, banana loaf, and a cranberry-orange loaf. I haven't finished yet. There is still my meat pie to make for Hubby and I on Christmas Eve, plus I might even try a new recipe along the way. There is always room for new ideas in this house.
Next week I hope to get our tree up and start decorating the house. I love this part of the holidays I just don't really like the shopping part, but I have that all finished and mailed off so there is just Hubby left. THE REALLY IMPORTANT ONE!!!!
Yesterday I made lasagna for dinner and pumpkin pie for dessert and it was fantastic. I really don't understand why Martha Stewart has not found out about me yet! That would be my dream spot on T.V. to work alongside her. Dreams have a way of coming true.
Work, well let’s not ruin my day, so we won't go there. The Annual Christmas party was last night so I'll hear all about it on Monday. There is always someone who wishes they had not gone.
I'm going to start my new savings budget for January, so it may be a while ‘til I update my sidebars.
Hopefully soon I will start posting this out. Still a little shy.

No comments: