Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Almost Fall Here On Witch's Island

You can almost smell fall just around the corner, can't you? It makes a girl just want to go out and hug a sunflower or a pumpkin or something!

I didn't have much to say right now but I did want to thank An Ostrich Named Sam for adding me to her web links. I was amazed to see my site linked there. It was a first for me!

My vacation has finally arrived and I am so looking forward to all the things that I have planned. I'm sure you will hear all about it later, but for now I'm just going to leave you with a few pictures. The first one is the note that greeted me when I got home from work on Friday. The rest are just happy pictures. I hope you enjoy them!


Holiday Greeting




Sunflowers






1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

What a cool sign!!!! I would have been VERY happy to see that :-)

Love the sunflowers!! Mine were planted so late they haven't even started to bloom yet!