Happy New Year All,
Did Granny New Year find you?
I’m hoping everyone’s New Year will be off to a great start.
There is always promise, hope and of course, new year's resolution to be had. I don’t usually go for this sort of thing because I know it’s just a huge letdown when I break my promises to myself. Which is why I mostly don't announce them to the world.
Anyway, this year I’ve decided to post a few.
- Have the mortgage paid off by the end of this year.
- Find a forever fur friend pet. Yup the witch has been looking for a small dog or fun loving cat or even a bunny who needs a good home.
- Lose some weight and eat even more healthier than we do. Sorry Hubby I’ve found lots of great tasting veggie recipes with kale. Plus walking a dog will help, right!!!
- Buy a set of snow shoes so we can enjoy the outdoors more in the Winter.
- Paint the upstairs bathroom and add a new mirror and shelf. Oh Hubby I have some plans for you. Don’t worry this will be easy compared to the Gazebo you built us.
- Finally buy a generator.
- Host a murder mystery party
- New lamps for computer room and down stairs.
- Try to do acts of kindness more often so I can watch the recipient's reactions. I find they cheer me up more just giving them anonymously .
- The last one I won’t be sharing with anyone but myself because it is the hardest and most personal decision I will be making. I don’t need the added pressure of having printed it out if I fail.
So there you have it the goals and challenges for 2014.
Thanks for all who still hung around during my absence. That’s what great blogger friends do. (Canadian Saver, I miss you!)